Founded in 1889, Bostik is a leading smart adhesive solutions provider that has patented over 9,000 technologies across applications. With 130+years of heritage in the business, Bostik is known worldwide for innovative products and cutting-edge solutions in the industrial, construction and consumer markets.
In 2015, Bostik joined the Arkema Group through acquisition. Bostik is the Specialty High Performance Materials segment. Bostik’s growth prospects have been greatly increased by the opportunities found in the two firms’ complimentary innovation strategies, ideals, and technologies, setting the stage for the success of this high-value venture.
Building 1, No.968 Guanghua Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, China.
Jiangsu Bostik Adhesive Co., Ltd.
Bostik Changshu site has a production base of more than 70,000 square meters with its own professional product and packaging lines, such as the production line of hot melt adhesive, polyester, polyurethane and sealant for niche market.
No. 15-9, Xinggang Road, Changshu Economic Development Zone, Jiangsu
R&D and production of adhesives, sales of self-made products and providing relevant services.
Bostik Findley China Co., Ltd.
Located in Guangzhou city of China, Bostik Guangzhou site was established in 1998. It covers an area of 22,757 square meters with multi-production lines, supporting for non-woven, advanced packaging and durable goods business units.
No.75, Xin Zhuang 2 Road, Yong He District, GETDD, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China, 511356
Fixatti (China) Polymer Specialties Co., Ltd
Fixatti is part of Bostik since 2020. Bostik Fixatti China site is located on the industrial platform of SCIP in Shanghai. With its polymerization line producing thermoplastic co-polyamides and co-polyesters and its grinding lines, Fixatti is a global leader in the adhesive powder and coating industry.
No.9, Caihua Road, Chemical Industry Zone, Shanghai
- Thermoplastic Particles / Thermoplastic Powder: CoPA, CoPES
- Thermoplastic Powder: TPU, EVA, LDPE, HDPE, SPECIALTIES
- Thermosetting Glue Powder: SP 100, EP 2000, OLEFINES
- In 2006, Schaetti entered China and established an integrated plant in the Shanghai Chemical Industry Zone that includes office, polymerization, milling plant and storage.
- In 2009, Schaetti Shanghai officially started operation with integrated production and marketing.
- In 2009, Schaetti merged with Belgium-based DAKOTA to form the new company Fixatti.
- In 2009, Fixatti expanded to India and its global presence.
- In 2020, Fixatti joined Arkema, and became a subsidiary of Bostik.